Admit it! You love to see what’s lurking in the purses of other fashionistas. No judgment! I’m guilty of it too. I remember back in the day I used to carry the smallest purse, proudly showing off that I didn’t need to carry much with me. Today is a different story. I probably only use 5% of what I actually carry with me everyday, but for some reason, I feel that I need to carry the other 95%… just in case!
I decided to take my pink suede Longchamp bag out of hiding. I found this bag in a vintage shop and am so in love with it! And in it, I have (what I believe is) the essentials.
Coach wallet ~ to carry all my cash and plastic
iPhone ~ I don’t think I could function one day without it
Coach planner ~ my old school way to keep all my appointments
Excel Mist gum in peppermint ~ so fresh
Business card holder ~ a gift from my mom!
Tide to-go pen ~ you never know when you’ll need it
Purse holder ~ a gift from my aunt, so useful in restaurants to keep your chic bag off the dirty floor
Opus pass ~ going green through public transit
Makeup case ~ my beauty stash on the go
Most of what I carry is basic. But when it comes to my makeup bag, it’s a different story. I find myself adding things to it without ever removing anything (I mean really, who needs seven lipglosses in one day!).
Various MAC glosses ~ I could have swore I only packed one…
Sephora gloss ~ I don’t think I’ve ever worn this one… how did it get in there?
Benefit Ooh La Lift ~ I LOVE this product! It’s perfect to perk up tired eyes before cocktail hour!
Smith’s Minted Rose Lip Balm ~ the best lip balm EVER, I take it everywhere
Sephora travel brush
Oral-B floss ~ you know you’ve been stuck without it at some point
Sephora glass nail file ~ gently fixes those annoying snags
Hair elastics and clips ~ so practical for that mid-day updo
All stashed away in my pretty green Sephora makeup case!
[All photographs are my own and not to be used without permission]