I saw this tag go by on YouTube and since I don’t do videos, I thought that my blog would be a great place to do this tag. Besides, it’s high time we get to know each other a little more, don’tcha think? So here goes…
1) I love cupcakes and use red velvet cupcakes as my benchmark to compare cupcake shops.
2)My mom is my very best friend.
3) I have a siamese himalayan cat named Nico, but he only answers to the name Kitty
(much like my other cat)
4) I have one brother who is 4 years older than me
5) I have an obsession with lip balms…
6) And shoes 🙂
7) I have 3 university degrees – a BA in English Literature, a graduate degree in translation and a certificate in journalism
8) I am terrified of spiders
9) I am a hopeless (or rather hopeful) romantic
10) My biggest pet peeves are rudeness and lack of consideration for others
11) I love the sound of rain but am scared of thunder
12) I really don’t understand nail art
13) I am very much the DIY type and would rather do something myself
than show someone else how to do it
14) I am a Taurus (those who know me know how true this is)
15) I love to clean and get a high when i get a stain out
16) I am loud and have a big mouth but am super shy
17) My favourite colours are pink, grey and white
18) My favourite flower is lily of the valley… no tulips… no wait, peonies… i just love flowers!
19) I have 2 tattoos – a butterfly and the words “I love you” (dedicated to my father)
20) My favourite place in the world is the beach (I love the sound of waves crashing)
21) My eyes are green
22) I love mob movies (my favourite show is The Sopranos)
23) I still believe in fairytales
24) I am really bad at small talk
25) I am an introvert
26) I love to cook, but hate to make the same dish twice (but it happens)
27) People always think I’m much younger than I actually am
28) I LOVE maple syrup (or anything maple, really)
29) I hate clutter and believe in less is more (except when it comes to my closet)
30) I am so Carrie!
31) I have a dog (well, my boyfriend’s dog), a corgi named Orpheus
32) I strongly believe in quality over quantity
33) I am half French Canadian and half Hungarian
34) My favourite Starbucks drink is a Skinny Vanilla Latte (Yum, I want one right now!)
35) Disorder makes me crazy!
36) I’m always on time or even early (mark my words!)
37) I hate when women wear suits
38) I feel I should have been born in Europe
39) I wake up at 6am every morning but am not a morning person
40) I am obsessed with the 1920s
41) I hate coriander
42) I am super indecisive
43) I once met Eddie Murphy in a club and walked up to him to say hi. He wasn’t very nice.
44) I also met Kevin James. He was nice!
45) My dream is to live in New York City
46) I hate hate hate whistling
47) I used to hate peanut butter and bananas but am now obsessed with it!
48) My favourite movies are Gangs Of New York and 40-Year-Old Virgin
49) I’m addicted to exercise and workout 6 days a week
50) I am super emotional
Hope you guys enjoyed this!
[Photo credit via Pinterest]